The New account representative role will allow for the right candidate to get the appropriate training and experience in a retail banking environment and lead to a Banker role.
Involved in daily operations of the branch. Responsible for following all bankline and banker procedures when working with a cash drawer and as a retail banker. Complete compliance modules as assigned. Active participation in sales and achievement of financial and branch goals as set by management. Maintain a positive can-do attitude with flexiblity to adjust to the demands of the day to day business needs.
- Maintain overall knowledge of branch operations to ensure adherence to all policies and procedures.
- Identify opportunities to generate referrals to other lines of business.
- Cross sell deposits, loans and services.
- Ensure prompt, accurate and a positive and professional client experience.
- Maintain open lines of communication with coworkers and management.
- Possess skills necessary to establish all type of account relationships within the branch.
- Prior banking experience as a New Account Representative helpful.
FIS/IBS Platforms preferred
Cash handling experience
Client Relationships-development, retention and customizing financial needs.
Prior New Account Experience preferred but not required.