**This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus of $300 after completing 60 days of employment with satisfactory performance!**
• Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and orderliness in all kitchens, back dock, dumpster and utility work areas.
• Heavy duty cleaning of ovens, grills, sinks, walls, floors, walk-in refrigerators and freezers and other heavy kitchen equipment.
• Maintain clean and sanitary environment with knowledge of proper handling, storage, and sanitation.
• Be able to properly use chemicals to sanitize and know the MSDS information of each.
• Operate the dishwashing equipment to ensure that all china, glass, and silver are cleaned thoroughly and sanitation of such is maintained.
• Return all clean china, glass, and silver to its proper storage location using care to minimize breakage.
• Follow the proper procedures in the breakdown, cleaning and reassembling of all kitchen equipment, as needed.
• Follow all sanitation standards.
• Assist Banquets by supplying china, glass, and silver as required by business demand.
• Breakdown and store necessary equipment as needed.
• Wash, rinse, sanitize, sort, and store all pots, glasses, china, silver, and flatware.
• Clean and organize all designated areas to include sweeping, mopping and washing floors.
• Be able to support any position in the Kitchen that is in need of help.
• Be able to operate and maintain cleanliness of all kitchen equipment.
Interested candidates should apply online at careers.wyndhamhotels.com by searching Job ID 1808187 or by searching the Saint Charles location.