Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is searching for a Public Space Houseperson to work at our beautiful Dolce Q Center in St. Charles, IL. The Public Space Houseperson is responsible for maintaining high standards in all assigned lobby areas, public restrooms, special cleaning assignments and performing Room Attendant duties as necessary.
**Please note: this is for a 8:30pm - 5am shift.
• Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests and fellow employees.
• Use proper two-way radio etiquette when communicating with other employees.
• Practice safe work habits to ensure safety to guests, fellow employees and self.
• Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the hotel standards.
• At the end of the shift, turn in all keys and assignment sheets to the Housekeeping Office.
• Report maintenance issues to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
• Be familiar with correct guestroom cleaning procedures to assist if needed.
• Deliver any clean linen to assigned sections, if necessary.
• Pick up Room Attendant's dirty linen or trash as needed.
• Before leaving, collect all trash from the service landings and take to/dispose in outside trash dumpsters, per hotel procedures.
• Vacuum guest corridors.
• Keep hallways, public areas and closets neat and organized.
• Maintain cleanliness and sanitation in public restrooms.
• Adhere to the schedule for project cleaning of public areas.
• Maintain the stairwells to hotel standards.
• Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Education & Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
• Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable state (property specific).
• Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
• Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
• Ability to stand during entire shift.
Interested candidates should apply online at careers.wyndhamhotels.com.