**This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus of $300 after completing 60 days of employment with satisfactory performance**
• Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests and fellow employees.
• Use proper two-way radio etiquette when communicating with other employees.
• Practice safe work habits to ensure safety to guests, fellow employees and self.
• Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the hotel standards.
• At the end of the shift, turn in all keys and assignment sheets to the Housekeeping Office.
• Report maintenance issues to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
• Be familiar with correct guestroom cleaning procedures to assist if needed.
• Deliver any clean linen to assigned sections, if necessary.
• Pick up Room Attendant's dirty linen or trash as needed.
• Before leaving, collect all trash from the service landings and take to/dispose in outside trash dumpsters, per hotel procedures.
• Vacuum guest corridors.
• Keep hallways, public areas and closets neat and organized.
• Maintain cleanliness and sanitation in public restrooms.
• Adhere to the schedule for project cleaning of public areas.
• Maintain the stairwells to hotel standards.
• Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
There are multiple shifts available:
AM shift : Job ID 1811642 (click here for link)
8:30pm - 5:00am : Job ID 1808192 (click here for link)
Interested candidates should apply online at careers.wyndhamhotels.com by searching the Job ID or by searching the Saint Charles location.