• Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
• Comply at all times with hotel standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
• Collect money and/or credit cards from guests and servers, and make correct change.
• Operate the approved credit card machine
• Prepare cahier report at end of shift
• Pay out servers’ and service attendants’ tips, if applicable
• Greet and seat guests at appropriate tables in a timely manner
• Perform opening and closing duties according to established side-work checklist
• Be attentive of guests needs and assist in providing a pleasant dining experience
• Properly take reservations for all outlets
• Have a thorough knowledge of menus and current specials in all applicable outlets
• Answer the phone according to standards
• Communicate effectively and courteously over the telephone
• Take a room service order according to hotel standards
• Assist servers and host/hostess in the serving of guests, as needed
• Ensure quality control of menus with regard to cleanliness and appearance
• Ensure overall guest satisfaction
- One year prior cash handling experience required, preferably in a hotel environment.
- This position requires a minimum formal education of some high school.
- Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards and compliance with the designated uniform.
- Dedicated to exceeding service standards and providing services and standards to the highest caliber.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills in English.
- Must be able to work any shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
Medium work-Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally.
Ability to stand during entire shift.
Interested candidate should apply online at careers.wyndhamhotels.com by searching Job ID 1811647 or by searching the Saint Charles location.