Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for full-time and part-time Conference Set-Up Housepersons to work at our property in St. Charles, IL. The Conference Set-up Houseperson is responsible for the set up, refresh, tear down and maintenance of all meeting space.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Ensure the correct and timely set up of all Banquet Event Order functions.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the banquet function space, pre-function space, and storage areas to include the carpet, walls, walks, doors, windows, heating/air conditioning units, etc.
- Maintain the banquet storeroom in a neat and organized manner stocked with any and all appropriate supplies necessary for meetings or food service functions.
- Be familiar with fire exit and extinguisher location, and follow all hotel safety rules.
- Breakdown after the completion of functions and ensure that all equipment and supplies are stored properly.
- Transport and store tables, chairs, and other equipment.
- Refresh meeting rooms as needed.
- Notify management of any hazards.
- Handle items for “Lost and Found” according to the standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Full-time Job ID: 1808617 (Click here for link)
Part-time Job ID: 1805945 (Click here for link)