**This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus of $300 after completing 60 days of employment with satisfactory performance!**
• Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
• Be familiar with the organization of the Restaurant(s), lounges, and Room Service and know the function of each job position.
• Have a thorough knowledge of menus and current specials in applicable outlets.
• Service guests with all food and beverage requirements in an attentive, courteous, and efficient manner.
• Pre-bus all tables removing soiled dishes after each course.
• Be familiar with the operation of the P.O.S system.
• Perform cashiering functions by closing checks and preparing end of shift paperwork.
• Perform opening and closing procedures and side-work duties according to station rotation assignment and established checklist.
• Ensure that tables and side stands are kept stocked, tidy and clean.
• Keep all beverages at least ¾ full (coffee, tea, soda, water, and lemonade).
• Breakdown trays of soiled dishes and linen in the dishroom according to established standards.
• Answer the telephone according to standards.
• Consistently upsell food, beverage and promotional items to guests.
• Be familiar with fire extinguishers, locations and know how to use them.
• Receive and deliver food and beverage orders and collect payment.
• Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Interested candidates should apply online at careers.wyndhamhotels.com by searching Job ID 1809046 or by searching the Saint Charles location.