Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is searching for Dining Room Attendants to work at our beautiful Dolce Q Center property in St. Charles, IL. This position is responsible for assisting minor food preparation, serving, handling and storing food following all sanitation guidelines, and for maintaining the dining room, keeping it clean and organized at all times. Must be able to perform a combination of duties in the dining room while exemplifying service excellence when interacting with the guest and other associates.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Ensures dining room setting and clears tables.
- Comply at all times with hotel standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations..
- Greet guests as appropriate in a timely manner.
- Perform opening and closing duties according to established side-work checklist
- Be attentive of guest’s needs and assist in providing a pleasant dining experience.
- Have a thorough knowledge of menus and current specials.
- Communicate effectively and courteously.
- Assist cook in the serving or preparing food, as needed.
- Ensure quality control of menus with regard to cleanliness and appearance.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Prior bussing or runner experience in a hotel environment helpful.
- This position requires a minimum formal education of some high school and a minimum one year job-related experience preferred.
Full-time AM Shift: Job ID 1812082
Part-time AM Shift: Job ID 1813377
Part-time PM Shift: Job ID 1812084