Railside Citrus Insurance Agency is a successful and exciting young independent insurance agency located in the western Chicago suburbs, with offices in St. Charles and Elburn. Our book of business is primarily Property & Casualty commercial and personal lines accounts.
We are looking for a full time Property & Casualty Customer Service Rep/Account Manager to grow with us. We understand how important this position is to our clients and to our agency.
– New business processing (quoting, policy issuance, etc)
– Manage renewal business for existing clients
– Handle ongoing account service (policy changes, billing/coverage inquiries, check policies/endorsements etc.)
– Process certificates of insurance and bonds
– Document and maintain customer files
– Check policies
– Assist with claims
– Other account management duties as assigned
Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an independent insurance agency as a Property & Casualty CSR or Account Manager. Candidates from captive agencies may be considered with 5 or more years’ experience as a Property & Casualty CSR or Account Manager. Must show proficiency in insurance knowledge.
Our customer service team will be assisting with commercial and personal lines accounts. Experience with both is a plus but not a requirement if the candidate is able to learn.
For serious consideration, candidates must be:
– Friendly with a great attitude
– Self-starter/work autonomously
– Hit all deadlines
– Team player
– Willing to learn and grow
– Excellent written communication skills (Outlook, Word experience required)
– Excellent phone skills, including outbound calls
– Follow office SOPs consistently
– Arrive early to work
– Health insurance/major medical
– Short term disability
– Long term disability
– Life insurance
– Vacation time and PTO
Applicants must show stable work history and must submit accurate and up-to-date resumes.
Active Illinois Property & Casualty licenses required.