Come work for one of the leading landscaping, lawn, and tree care companies in the Chicagoland area! We are family owned and operated and have been serving Chicagoland since 1984.
Among many services, we provide tree care for residential and commercial properties. As we continue to grow our business, we are looking for a Climber/CDL Driver to join our Tree Division!
- Perform all required ground man, climbing, and aerial lift duties in support of specific job assignments
- Operate equipment such as chain saws, bucket trucks, brush chippers, stump grinders, skid steers, and other equipment and tools
- Fine pruning, structural pruning, and full removal
- Adhere to all safety rules and company safety policies
- 3-5 years previous professional tree climbing experience
- CDL license or the ability to obtain one within 30 days of hire
- Ability to lift 50+ lb for extended periods of time
- Knowledge of purposes of general construction tools and equipment and ability to use them in the area of work assigned
- Proper pruning techniques and overall quality standards
- Ability to work with a team to accomplish goals
This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to join a very busy, growing company. We offer competitive pay and are an equal opportunity employer.
Learn more about us on our website & Facebook: