About our Company:
i9 Sports® is a leading provider of youth sports leagues, camps and clinics whose mission is to help kids succeed in life through sports. We have over 140 franchise locations across the country and have a reputation for providing a superior customer experience.
About the Position:
Expanding youth sports provider is looking for responsible, well organized individual to manage the on field activities of our programs. The i9 Sports Site Coordinator is a hands-on role responsible for managing the game day operations, the on-field customer experience and pre-season. All candidates must be over the age of 18 and possess strong communication skills. Ideal candidates will have experience working with kids and a desire to learn sports management. We are a customer service oriented company so those who have had experience “Wowing” customers have a leg up on the competition.
This is a part time position that requires weekend work. Candidates will be moving bulky sports gear, so having an SUV or truck is important. All applicants are subject to a National Criminal Background check and will be required to become first aid certified.
Programs are in St. Charles, Geneva, Elgin, Bartlett, Hampshire
Field/Game Day Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain "i9 Sports Experience"
- Oversee game day operations
- Field setup and breakdown
- Keep fields neat and professional looking at all times
- Maintain a safe environment for children
- Ensure program operates on time
- Communicate with parents, officials, instructors, or staff, etc.
- Conduct parents meetings when required
- Point of contact for all on-field inquiries including resolution of all disputes or conflicts
- Answer customer questions and proactively interact with the parents at the field
- Manage/direct a group of volunteer coaches/instructors to ensure a positive experience for both the players and parents
- Distribute all pertinent information to coaches/instructors
- Serve as the on-field official/referee liaison. Ensure staff (officials & instructors ) are present 15 minutes before game time.
- Act as a replacement referee or team coach when necessary
- Organize equipment for daily distribution
- Manage special events at the field (such as Picture Day)
- Handle money/manage the sale of merchandise on-site (mouth guards, drinks, etc.)
- File all reports necessary for documenting accidents/injuries and venue
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Ability to solve problems
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a love of sports and basic knowledge of sports offered
- Must have a valid driver's license and social security card
- Must own a smart phone with camera and texting capability
- Must have access to a computer and a valid email address
- Dependable – must commit to working weekends
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have positive attitude
- Must be high energy and work at a fast pace
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Superior customer service skills
- Must be positive & enthusiastic
- First Aid & CPR certified is a plus
If working for a youth sports organization sounds exciting to you – This is the job for you!!
If helping kids learn and grow as athletes sounds fun to you –This is the job for you!!
If you want to experience the joy and excitement of kids at play then please contact us. You'll be glad that you did.
Pay Rate will be based upon experience. Please contact us to learn more about compensation.