About our Company:
i9 Sports® is a leading provider of youth sports leagues, camps and clinics whose mission is to help kids succeed in life through sports. We have over 140 franchise locations across the country and have a reputation for providing a superior customer experience.
About the Position:
Responsible for enhancing the i9 Sports Experience for players and coaches, the Volleyball Sport Coach / Coordinator will ensure our newly launched volleyball program (St. Charles & Geneva) meets our standards. This part-time position will require relationships to be built with players, parents, and coaches while making sure that the instructional aspects of the i9 Sports Experience are delivered. Observing, assessing, and assisting our coaches is paramount. The position entails hands on involvement with practices and games (including acting as a game referee) among all age groups and skills levels.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Sport specific expertise in Volleyball
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to motivate and manage others
- Extremely reliable and responsible
- Ability to take charge of any situation that involves safety of others
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to work Saturdays and/or Sundays
- Physically able to coach/instruct
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have transportation
- Must also be able to pass a background check.
Opportunities are available all year as well:
If working for a youth sports organization sounds exciting to you – This is the job for you!!
If helping kids learn and grow as athletes sounds fun to you –This is the job for you!!
If you want to experience the joy and excitement of kids at play then please contact us. You'll be glad that you did.
Pay Rate will be based upon experience. Please contact us to learn more about compensation.