Pheasant Run Resort & Spa
- COUNTRY CLUBS
- BANQUET ROOMS
- COMEDY CLUBS
- MEETING ROOMS
- BARS & GRILLS
- BRIDAL ASSISTANCE
- COFFEE & TEA SALES
- COFFEE SHOPS
- CORPORATE EVENT PLANNING
- EVENT PLANNING
- GIFT SHOPS
- GOLF COURSES-PUBLIC
- GOLF EQUIPMENT
- GOLF LESSONS
- HAIR SALONS
- HEALTH & WELLNESS
- HEALTH CLUBS
- HEALTH PRODUCTS
- HOLISTIC MEDICAL SERVICES
- ICE CREAM SHOPS
- MAKEUP ARTISTS
- MASSAGE THERAPISTS
- NAIL CARE SALONS
- PARTY PLANNERS
- RESALE & CONSIGNMENT SHOPS
- RETAIL SHOPPING
- RETAIL/OFFICE LEASING
- SKINCARE PRODUCTS
- SKINCARE SERVICES
- SPORTS FACILITIES
- SWIMMING POOLS
- TOURISM & CONVENTIONS
- TOURISTS' INFORMATIION
- TRAVEL SERVICES
- WEDDING SERVICES
For more than 50 years, our unique combination of onsite entertainment, recreation, delicious dining, and sprawling venues have established Pheasant Run Resort as a Midwestern treasure. With 293 guest rooms and more than 80,000 square feet of premium event space, Pheasant Run is like a city in and of itself, complete with hotel rooms, theater, live comedy, diverse restaurants, golf, tennis, and swimming!
We have the ideal indoor or outdoor space for your wedding, an experienced team of planners to help with your meeting or convention, and friendly staff waiting to make your stay remarkable.
Bright lights, small city. Those four words describe the lively country feel of the Pheasant Run Resort. From sidesplitting laughs to award-winning theater, to live music, all the fun you desire is right here at our resort. Join us for popular productions in our Mainstage Theater, and see the Midwest's funniest comedians at Zanies Comedy Club.
Small town service, big city taste. Inspired by the culinary spirit of the South and the heart of the Midwest, our diverse restaurants in St. Charles, IL, feature a world of fresh, seasonal flavors. Experience farm-to-fork fine dining, Cajun-Creole cuisine, a high-energy sports bar, a scenic café, ice cream shop, or jazzy garden buffet, all right here. And with seasonal events like poolside BBQs and Mardi Gras parties, you'll always enjoy fabulous food and fun at the Run.
Take in 18 holes of championship golf or schedule a relaxing massage at Spa Vargas Wellness!! Whatever you choose, you'll experience the charming side of Chicago!
NewsRelease Date: April 07, 2017Release Date: April 03, 2017Release Date: March 29, 2017
Hot DealsYour Monthly Relaxation HavenPrint Coupon
JobsGolf Seasonal EmployeesCategory: Hotel, Gaming, Leisure, and TravelBeverage Cart Attendant
The outside concessions attendant will be responsible for the sale of food and beverage items on the golf course. Duties will include, but are not limited to sales on the refreshment cart and snack shop, ability to work a flexible ...read more
ContactRegina FaustoPhone:(630) 584-6300Fax:(630) 584-9831Zanies Part-Time BartenderCategory: Food Industry and Restaurants
- Serves properly mixed drinks to guests.
- Knows and applies federal, state, and local laws governing the service of alcoholic beverages, as well as the hotel's policies regarding liquor service and liability.
- Gathers all needed supplies and equipment for the bar set-up.
- Sets up the bar according to hotel standards and ...read more
ContactRegina FaustoPhone:(630) 584-6300Fax:(630) 584-9831Kitchen DishwasherCategory: Food Industry and Restaurants
1. Operates and maintains the dishwashing machine.
2. Fills holding containers completely with the correct dishes and rinses them before putting them in
3. Removes dishes from flip and sorts and stacks them according to banquet rooms and classifications.
4. Changes cutlery cleaning solution every two hours and ...read more
ContactRegina FaustoPhone:(630) 584-6300Fax:(630) 584-9831Convention Center Supervisor (Mega Center)Category: Hotel, Gaming, Leisure, and Travel
- Forklift and scissor lift experience a plus. Will be required to maintain certifications in both.
- Software: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Supervises the set-up and clean up the Mega ...read more
ContactRegina FaustoPhone:(630) 584-6300Fax:(630) 584-9831Part-Time Food & Beverage OpportunitiesCategory: Food Industry and RestaurantsBartender
Serves properly mixed drinks to guests.
Knows and applies federal, state, and local laws governing the service of alcoholic beverages, as well as the hotel's policies regarding liquor service and liability.
Gathers all needed supplies and equipment for the bar ...read more
ContactRegina FaustoPhone:(630) 584-6300Fax:(630) 584-9831Part-Time Activities AttendantCategory: Hotel, Gaming, Leisure, and TravelLove Working With Kids??? Join Our Awesome Team as an Activities Attendant!!!
- Lead and conduct activities for children and adults (i.e., Kids Night Out, Kids Zone, etc.)
- Supervise and be responsible for children age's 4-12 years age.
- Keeping work area clean and organized.
- Being able to instruct guest on resort activities and facility ...read more
ContactRegina FaustoPhone:(630) 584-6300Fax:(630) 584-9831Part-Time Zanies Cocktail ServerCategory: Food Industry and Restaurants
Responsibilities & duties
- Greet customer and obtain drink order.
- Stock and maintain service area.
- Ensure customer is of legal drinking age.
- Place order with bartender.
- Deliver and serve drink orders.
- Collect and process drink orders.
- Clear tables.
- Verify sales at end of shift.
- Keep ...read more
ContactRegina FaustoPhone:(630) 584-6300Fax:(630) 584-9831Full-Time Seasonal Landscaper / GroundspersonCategory: Hotel, Gaming, Leisure, and Travel
- Weed, water, mow, sweep, trim, pick up trash and debris, shovel snow, plant, paint, scrape, wash, or otherwise work and assist as assigned, qualified and trained.
- Exposure to outdoors and such are subject to extremes of temperatures and precipitation
- must be able to stand and exert well paced mobility for up to 4 ...read more
ContactRegina FaustoPhone:(630) 584-6300Fax:(630) 584-9831Full-Time Guest Room AttendantCategory: Hotel, Gaming, Leisure, and Travel
Reports for duty on time and in proper uniform.
Cleans entire bedroom area according to established procedures.
Cleans entire bathroom area according to established procedures.
Replenishes all guest room supplies according to established ...read more
ContactRegina FaustoPhone:(630) 584-6300Fax:(630) 584-9831
Whom to Contact
- Lisa AdamsMarketing ManagerPhone: (630) 524-5020
Directions From O'Hare Interntional Airport Take I-90 West to Route 59 South. Exit south on Route 59, and continue to North Avenue (Route 64). Turn right (west) on North Avenue.