The State of Illinois continues to reshape the employment landscape every year. Supervisors need to know how to handle specific topics to stay in compliance with the new Illinois laws. This full day seminar, utilizing the Supervisor’s Handbook written by Litchfield Cavo, LLP in partnership with the Illinois Chamber of Commerce, will provide that guidance. Supervisors will receive the necessary framework using the Supervisor’s Handbook as a manual for the day and provide the needed update needed for 2021 and beyond. Join us for this full day seminar, receive a copy of the Supervisor’s Handbook, and leave with a complete understanding of the changing employment laws in the State of Illinois and know just how to handle those situations before they come up.
Topics Will Include:
- Overview of the Numerous Employment Laws in Illinois
- Tips on handling specific everyday situations from Hiring through Firing Incorporating EVERY recent employment law change into the workplace Guidance to Sexual Harassment Training in 2021
- Handling Marijuana and Drug-Testing issues in 2021
- Other necessary situations supervisors all need to know how to handle
- Do’s and Don’ts for Supervisors transitioning into a new management role
- Recognizing and responding to workplace violence